[Context] binaries in minimals

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:05:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

At the moment there are dozens of problems with building procedures of binaries.
1.) xetex doesn't build on (my) mac any more (should be harmless as
the old version is still there); I suspect that Jonathan is busy at
the moment with other things as he didn't answer yet. Can some other
Mac user please try to build XeTeX (just to check if I'm the only one
with problems)
2.) pdftex and luatex don't build on ubuntu (hopefully Peter has some
other linux distribution to build 64-bit linux binaries there)
3.) luatex 0.37 did not work on recent 32-bit linux - please check if
0.38 works OK
4.) there were some issues with building pdftex that have been
resolved a few days ago

Did I miss anything else?

Mojca