[Context] update before building & fixing some issues

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Apr 23 08:34:29 CEST 2009

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just in case - please update the building script before executing it
> since location of metapost binary has changed.

Trick: all luatex builds now also build mpost as part of the
process, you can as well use that one.

> Taco - we had to re-add dvitomp binary a while ago for some reason I
> forgot. Is that file still needed and why (not)?

You can copy 'mpost' (1.200) to 'dvitomp', and it will behave like
dvitomp. It is needed by texexec when it is asked to generate labels.

Best wishes,
Taco
PS Mojca: this is a resend to the list, my first reply went to you only