[Context] some changes in binary compilation

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 2 18:52:36 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm going to change some aspects of binary compilation in order to
enable storing multiple versions of luatex. I have to watch out to
make the changes more or less simultaneous. There has been a recent
change/patch in pdftex, but assuming that Taco is not going to release
the next version of LuaTeX or metapost in the next few days ... I just
wanted to warn you that compiling the binaries until my next notice
might fail if you start compiling in the wrong moment during
transition.

After that I will ask you to update build-binaries script to account
for the changes.

Mojca