[Context] [NTG-context] updates without rsync

Diego Depaoli trebestie at gmail.com
Sat May 30 19:48:23 CEST 2009

2009/5/30 Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com>:
> 1.) packaging sources as zip files would mean having to download
> everything every time when the most tiny bit changes.
I'm  influenced by the FreeBSD's ports system.
In order to avoid troubles and conflicts only compressed and versioned
files are allowed.
Tiny changes can be applied as patch whether distfile isn't rerolled.
Perhaps a bit restrictive, but extremely easy to maintain.

> 4.) This update was an exceptional case.
Mojca, don't worry... everything went well.

Cheers
--
Diego Depaoli

P.S. Actually I'm maintaining FreeBSD-amd64 binaries too. Do you have
any objection?