[Context] Luatex 0.43.0 announcement

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Aug 30 10:34:55 CEST 2009

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 15:38, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>> The "philosophical" question is much more relevant with Macs. In a few
>>> weeks I won't be able to provide binaries for platform that I have
>>> been using until just a few months ago.
>> Actually, I could compile mac binaries now (I am not in a hurry
>> to update to snow leopard at all, not for at least a year), but I
>> really would rather not have to do so because it would be yet
>> another task to perform before each release.
>
> Since when do you use mac?

We bought a mac a few months ago, I have to do development on it
for a client of Elvenkind. All C coding work, it doesn't have
tex installed currently.

> (who wishes she was travelling with Luigi right now ... have a
> magnificent time at the conference)

Thanks! We will think of you, and wish you good luck! Please
graduate this year, so we won't have to miss you next year as well ...

Best wishes,
Taco