[Context] release notes on contextgarden?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Oct 12 07:50:06 CEST 2009

Hi Mojca, hi everyone,

I wanted to ask whether there are some updated release notes for
context up to 2009.08.19? The last entry on contextgarden is for
2008.10.31.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining at jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining at logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining at debian.org
EPWORTH (n.)
The precise value of the usefulness of epping (q.v.) it is a
little-known fact than an earlier draft of the final line of the film
Gone with the Wind had Clark Gable saying 'Frankly my dear, i don't
give an epworth', the line being eventually changed on the grounds
that it might not be understood in Cleveland.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff