[Context] release notes on contextgarden?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Oct 12 15:15:58 CEST 2009

On Mo, 12 Okt 2009, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Not yet, I'll try to write a short page later today. The diff between
> 2008.10 and 2009.06 was so large that I got disheartened ...

No problem.

BTW, can one of the wiki admins there make the Release notes a bit more
visible? I always have to search for "release" to find them in the wiki.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining at jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining at logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining at debian.org