[Context] release notes on contextgarden?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Oct 12 16:36:04 CEST 2009

On Mo, 12 Okt 2009, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> And so I tried to create a page ... and now it is mostly a list of
> renamed files. Ah well, it is better than nothing, I suppose.

Thanks!

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining at jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining at logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining at debian.org
FORSINAIN (n. archaic)
The right of the lord of the manor to molest dwarves on their
birthdays.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff