[Context] new building scripts (important)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:00:56 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 01:51, Diego Depaoli wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>>  c) building
> on FreeBSD I need some hacks to build pdftex and xetex, but it's  unrelated

How ugly hacks? I have added plenty of "hacks" to build stuff on Mac
OS X. If you need source patching I'm not sure if I can help (though
one can always ask the developers), but if you need some extra
switches let me know.

>> - it's possible to force rebuilding even if versions match
> Not  through do_all.sh.

My idea was that if something goes wrong, one can still run one step
after another. It should be easy to force building all the binaries
through do_all.sh if you need it (but then it needs to be
"--force-build" to distinguish between forcing building and forcing
commiting or whatever else).

Mojca